Family Ski Saturdays have been going very well. Gavin is getting the hang of standing up on his skis and balancing. As I might have predicted, he much prefers "make train tracks" to "make a pizza" because he likes to go FAST with his Dad on the harness keeping him under control. So once again, I am the slowest skier in my family. (But improving!)

I got this picture of Lucy riding up the lift with me. I couldn't get any action shots of her because she zooms down the mountain so quick. One of these days I'll have to wait at the bottom and get a picture of her on the way down.

A couple of Saturdays ago we took a break and went up to Montreal. I took the kids to the Biodome where they had a play area dedicated to animals that live in the ice and snow and cold. Lucy and Gavin make great snow creatures.

Can you tell which one is Lucy?