And Lucy is being very patient doing the green runs while her mom and brother learn. Gavin and I took a break so Austin could take her up the "big" mountain on the quad today. They may have to go on a ski-date or two before the season is over so she can work on her skills, too.
Now here's what's sad -- both kids have decided that they actually want to be snowboarders. I think it's the influence of all that freestyle terrain we pass on the lift. We've told them they can do snowboarding only after they become really good skiers, so that's what they're shooting for at the moment. I hope Uncle Dylan is willing to come out and teach them. Though I suppose if Lucy took Torah Bright as a role model, I wouldn't mind that so much! Yes, Mormon girls can grow up to win Olympic gold medals in snowboarding . . .