Caution: this is a brag post.
I am so proud of Lucy. She brought home straight A's for the second quarter in a row. I don't know what happened between 6th grade and 7th but she has been totally on fire this year academically, doing amazing work in her classes while balancing cross country and swimming and school plays and other activities. I am so impressed and pleased!
Yesterday we were invited to the Middle School Honors Assembly to watch her be recognized for making the High Honors list and improving double-digits in her math testing scores, and watch her explain the work the Green Team has been doing to reduce waste at the school. Oh, and she sang with the choir (hence the plain white shirts) but we came in a bit late and missed that part.
![]() |
| Honors students. |
![]() |
| Lucy explains the work of the Green Team. |
![]() |
| Honors Breakfast with her pals. |


