I didn't get to wear my boots right away because Gavin and I had to hurry and change into our pajamas for Lucy's class party. The kids all wore their jammies brought blankets and teddy bears and had a book-reading party.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Boots & Jammies
I've been wanting a pair of Frye boots FOREVER -- well, ever since I saw Heather wearing hers around Brooklyn last year -- and the boots of my dreams arrived in the mail today! I tried on a pair at a local store but the boots I really liked had leather soles, which aren't ideal when you live on a farm in Vermont. So I searched online and found a place that had my boots with rubber soles for way less money (still a lot, but less). This is Gavin modeling them. They look much better on me than on him. (The rug he's standing on is the one Mom made me, isn't it pretty?)

I didn't get to wear my boots right away because Gavin and I had to hurry and change into our pajamas for Lucy's class party. The kids all wore their jammies brought blankets and teddy bears and had a book-reading party.
I didn't get to wear my boots right away because Gavin and I had to hurry and change into our pajamas for Lucy's class party. The kids all wore their jammies brought blankets and teddy bears and had a book-reading party.