Monday, March 30, 2009

Rocket

Austin, my own guru of amazing deals on great sports equipment, found me a Mad River Rocket sled on sale this week. Too bad the snow is almost gone -- I'll have to wait until next winter before I can ride my new Killer B! (Don't know what I'm talking about? Check out http://www.madriverrocket.com or talk to Dave, who I coerced in to buying a pair of Killer B's last year.) Spring just arrived, but already I can't wait for winter so I can do some extreme freesledding through the woods! (OK, maybe not TOO extreme. But I do intend to ride in the woods.) In the meantime, the Rocket has been getting great use . . . as a rocket. This is the kids playing astronaut and flying my sled to the moon. 3 . . .2. . . 1. . . BLAST OFF!