Friday, May 1, 2009

Utah or Bust!

We just bought some plane tickets to Utah! We are coming Saturday, May 30th through Tuesday, June 9th (Lydia's Birthday). We'll probably spend the 30th through the 3rd with the Grays and the 3rd through at least the 7th with the Fishers. We would love to see everybody we can! Sam and Heather -- I don't suppose you'd want to take advantage of the fare sale we found around that time? Christina -- could you take the weekend off school? Or maybe we could meet you halfway in Oxford. Lydia, Mom says you're done by then and coming north, right? Dave and Kara, don't plan any adventures without us! Rose and James, I think we're missing your cruise dates, right? Dylan, don't go anywhere! Mardi, Sheridan, and Jordan -- hope these dates work out ok for your families too. We're hoping to talk Jordan, Joel and Ryan into barbecuing for us on Sunday the 31st. Robyn and Lizz -- I'd love to get together and catch up! Let us know what your schedules are like so we can plan around you!

I was sitting with Gavin the other day looking at some pictures of fun cousin adventures on your blogs, and he wanted to know where HE was in the pictures. I think that's a sign we've been out of the fun family pictures for too long. The kids are looking forward to making up for lost time!