Last weekend I flew to Montana for Christina and Bret's wedding. I had to leave Austin and the kids home, but I brought my camera. Since I had no kids of my own to chase around, I mostly ran after my sweet nieces and nephews and took pictures. A good job, if you can get it.
![]() |
| All the Fisher Girls, minus only Lucy and Heather and Hannah. |
![]() |
| We had a great time being together. |
![]() |
| Christina's house is perfect for hanging out. |
![]() |
| Did you ever see a bride this relaxed? |
![]() |
| Before hair and makeup. . . |
![]() |
| . . . and after. |
![]() |
| The hair and makeup ladies got us all. |
![]() |
| My sisters. Aren't they beautiful? |
![]() |
| Meanwhile, the boys went to Murdochs and bought tools. Not sure what Dylan intends to do with this. |
![]() |
| Putting the "birdnest" on. |
![]() |
| At the church, on time. |
![]() |
| Christina's cheering section: Fishers and Piersons. |
![]() |
| Lots of laughter, plus a few tears. |
![]() |
| The radiant Mrs. Walker. |
![]() |
| Bret told us he was giving her a "rock"! |
![]() |
| At the reception. |
![]() |
| I love the orange poppy wedding cake. |
![]() |
| Mom and Dad. |
![]() |
| Mom and Ethan. |
![]() |
| Dad tearing up the dance floor. Who knew he had such skills? |
![]() |
| Anna takes after her Grandpa. |
![]() |
| Dylan . . . not so much. |
![]() |
| Blue wedding shoes slipped off tired feet. And the real rock Bret gave her. |






















