The Grays rented a house in Kanab, Utah so we could spend five days just being together with the family. I forgot how breathtaking the southern Utah desert can be. This was high desert, fortunately, so not so miserably hot. And the house was really great.
It was some serious cousin-palooza. There are 14 Gray cousins, all within a few years of each other in age. The kids all got along wonderfully well, as they always do. Here, they're hard at work decorating their official Gray family reunion t-shirts.
The house had a fantastic swimming pool with a waterfall and slide. We all spent hours playing in the water. The perfect way to enjoy a summer weekend.
Gavin's awesome swim gear.
Austin and his "little" brother Jordan.
It's not a Gray Family weekend with out family pictures! Austin took some pictures of Jordan's family while we were waiting for the official family group shot. This is a very well-documented family. I didn't take many pictures because Sharon and Mardi are much better at it than I, so I hope to be able to post more pictures of our weekend in Kanab after I get copies of their pictures.
